Go from a good salesperson to a great salesperson.
Holland is looking for problem solvers. Relationship builders. High performers. We’re looking for a confident, dyanamic sales team dedicated to developing strong, solid relationships with our customers. By getting to know them and their businesses inside out, you evolve from a traditional salesperson into a true transportation partner.
With that kind of relationship, along with high-level training on Holland services, you’re poised to help customers solve transportation problems and help their business grow. From freeze protection to guaranteed and expedited services, you deliver whatever your clients needs – and so much more.
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. Premium costs are shared between employee and Holland.
- Company paid short and long term disability and basic life insurance
- Elective benefits include flex spending accounts for health and dependent care, supplemental life/AD&D for employees and eligible dependents, and 401(k) participation
- Paid Time Off plan offers immediate participation and time is earned weekly for greater flexibility
- Paid Holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Quarterly Incentive Pay
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and proven sales work experience
- Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills
- Strong territory management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Previous experience selling General Commodity-LTL Transportation services a plus
Connect Holland services to the real needs of our customers. Find the right sales opportunity for you and APPLY NOW!
Email a recruiter