Get in the middle of all the action as an operations professional.
Holland has 4,200 tractors and 7,000 trailers moving freight between our 53 service centers and customer locations in the U.S. â€“Â 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. And weâ€™ve gotten pretty good at it, earning industry awards and customer praise year after year.
Part of this credit goes to a special team of operations experts that manage our complex transportation network. This diverse group coordinates with drivers, dock workers, maintenance people and more to ensure that Holland trucks get loaded, on the road, and safely to their destinations on time every day.
Dispatch supervisors. Terminal managers. Weight & inspection coordinators. All are hands-on jobs that move at a fast pace. Our customers want their freight when expected. And they depend on operations to help make sure that happens.
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. Premium costs are shared between employee and Holland.
- Company paid short and long term disability and basic life insurance
- Elective benefits include flex spending accounts for health and dependent care, supplemental life/AD&D for employees and eligible dependents, and 401(k) participation
- Paid Time Off plan offers immediate participation and time is earned weekly for greater flexibility
- Paid Holidays include New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Must be at leastÂ 18 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in transportation and/or business aspirations for advancement
- Proficiency in computer use, data input speed and accuracy
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
In operations, no day is exactly the same. To start your adventure, APPLY NOW!