Holland was chosen by Worldwide Express as its 2016 Regional Carrier of the Year in the Midwest. The selection was made based on a survey of Worldwide Express sales and operations professionals who evaluated carriers and identified the top performers based on exceptional customer service.
“We are grateful to Worldwide Express for naming Holland as their top carrier in the Midwest,” said Scott Ware, president of Holland. “Everyone at Holland strives to deliver exceptional customer service as a part of creating the Holland Difference for our customers. It’s an honor to have the efforts of Team Holland recognized with this award. Thanks to everyone on Team Holland who played a part in earning this award.”
Worldwide Express presented the award to Holland at its 20th Annual Sales Conference and Convention in San Diego, California. Holland President Scott Ware and Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing Jim Ferguson were present at the event to receive the award.
This is the second consecutive year for Holland to be honored with this award.
Other awards earned by Holland this year include:
- Logistics Management magazine’s Quest for Quality awards in
- South/South Central Regional LTL Carriers
- Midwest/North Central Regional LTL Carriers
- Expedited Motor Carriers
- 2017 LTL Carrier of the Year from True Value
- 2017 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics
- 2016 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year by Transplace
- 2016 LTL Carriers’ Platinum Award from Echo Global Logistics
- 2016 LTL Partner of the Year from Ravago Americas
- 2016 LTL Carrier of the Year from Vehicle Service Group
- 2016 Midwest Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year from Unishippers Global Logistics
Dallas-based Worldwide Express is one of America’s foremost transportation/logistics sales and marketing companies with nearly 150 locations nationwide.