News & Other Services
Make Holland your inbound transportation partner
A smart way to take control of your inbound freight is with the right transportation provider: Holland!
Holland provides the reliability, portfolio of services and shipment visibility to ensure your supply chain operates smoothly—day in and day out.
When you tell your suppliers to specify Holland for your inbound shipments, you gain routing control for the reliable transportation necessary to manage inventory levels and production cycles with confidence.
With Holland, you'll experience:
- Diminished lead times from the provider with the most next-day options in the region
- Pickup and delivery areas that match your vendors' operations with our next-day service reaching up to 750 miles from Holland service centers
- Damage-free deliveries from a network that reduces handling and employees who care about your business
- Visibility into your inbound shipments to let you schedule your operations with confidence
- Deliveries earlier in the day so that you can work the shipments the same day they arrive
- Flexiblility to recover from supply chain hiccups using guaranteed and expedited service options
- Transportation efficiencies and economies from consolidation and distribution capabilities
- Online tools
that quote your pricing and provide convenient scheduling, tracking and reporting
You get inbound shipment visibility for better planning, more control over your supply chain and rates based on your total shipping volume when Holland handles your inbound transportation.
So go ahead, ask your suppliers to book with Holland and reap the advantages of controlling your inbound transportation.
For more information, fill out this form or call 1-866-465-5263 for immediate assistance.
Delivering an exceptional customer experience
A professional driver since 1980, Terry Wandling waited for Holland to relocate a service center to his area so that he could apply.
"In February 1996, when I took my test drive with the Safety manager, I told him this would be heaven," says Terry, adding that Holland is known as a good company to work for with good people.
Terry is a linehaul driver and has been one his entire driving career. He leaves the Huntington, W.Va., service center around 9 p.m. for the company's Ohio service centers.
"Recently I've been running from Huntington to Toledo, but in August I'll be going to Cincinnati," says Terry. Once there, he works the dock for three or four hours, then loads shipments for the trip back to Huntington.
A lot of employees learn from Terry by the quiet example he sets for others. "I just do my best to get freight back to my terminal and our customers. It's all about the customers."
Terry acknowledges he rarely sees the customers he serves, "Every now and then there's an en-route delivery, but 99 percent of the time, I don't meet customers."
What Terry does see are the positive results of a carefully loaded trailer safely delivered . . . and, of course, dark roads with little traffic and sunrises as he pulls into home.
Terry Wandling is an "I Am Holland" award recipient and one more example of the people and service that keep customers coming back to Holland.
Experience Holland service for yourself; schedule your next shipment by calling 1-866-465-5263 or go online to hollandregional.com.
I am Holland!
The "I Am Holland" award recognizes employees who exemplify our core values:
- Integrity in all our relationships, inside and outside the company
- Respect for each individual
- Excellence in all areas of customer service
- Hard work and continuous improvement
Return to Top